Audacy is looking for a part time livestream video operator to support studio operations in our Atlanta Office.
Audio / Music / Sound
Live Event / On Location Services
Greater Atlanta Area
Oct 14, 2022
Ideal candidates will have a positive attitude, be proactive and have a willingness to learn new technologies and skills in video production. The position will be joining a market leading sports radio brand located across the United States. This position will support all functions related to operating live video capture during live broadcasts. This is an hourly part-time position with full-time with benefits potential.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with both local and remote producers, talent and content creators, as well as onsite production staff
- Generating from each show short and long form, best of and news worthy clips, packaging them with proper title, descriptions and tags and syndicating them with a sense of urgency to multiple platforms and team mates.
- Set-up, live production, breakdown.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
More About You:
Required & Preferred:
- 1-2 years’ experience supporting small to medium size productions.
- Detail oriented and eager to take on a challenge.
- A passion for radio and video content
- Sports knowledge a plus
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Strong work ethic and compatibility with a fast paced work environment.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and Newtek technologies (Tricaster) a huge plus.
- Experience with Tricaster, Streamyards, Streamlabs, Restream, Various Encoders a plus.
- Knowledge of conferencing technologies (Zoom, Google hangout)
- Working knowledge of leading streaming Platforms (Twitch, Youtube, Brightcove)
- On-set experience operating cameras, lighting and supporting Livestreams is a plus.
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.