NFL Media seeks a Live Digital Producer to manage live & taped shows & podcasts that are distributed across NFL Media O&O, AVOD , mobile & social platforms.
This a jack-of-all trades hands on producer that will work on all aspects of studio & remote production including editorial, technical production and operations, show rundown & segment creation, development, and post-production.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of creating engaging multi-platform programming and understands cost-effective production workflows. Candidate will have a deep understanding of the distribution process from conception to consumption, including the nuances of reaching audiences on O&O, AVOD, mobile & social platforms. Most importantly, they will have expertise producing live & taped content around news & events, engaging social content, ability to work directly with talent & unlock creativity, developing cross-platform brands while maintaining an efficient production process.
- Provide day-to-day supervision of live & taped digital content including: show rundown preparation, talent oversight, ideation, scripting, pre-production, production/shooting, post-production and distribution
- Ability to lead by example, producing and overseeing live & taped shows cost-effectively for NFL Owned & Operated, AVOD, Podcasts, Social Platforms & NFL Network
- Extensive knowledge & strong desire to master multi-platform live & taped production technologies, workflows and equipment in video and audio
- Contribute to developing new live show concepts with an eye towards sponsorships
- Analyze content performance, both in terms of consumption metrics and revenue, to drive insights that inform strategic production and programming decisions
- Coordinate with sales on show content opportunities and other sales executions
- Work closely with NFL Media talent that contributes on multi-platform shows
- 7+ years of experience working in a Producer capacity
- Must have deep experience and proven track record in producing in multi-platform live & VOD shows & segments in studio and on remote locations
- Must have experience producing current/former professional athletes, celebrities and/or on-air talent
- Sports production experience is a plus
- Field production experience is preferred
Other Key Attributes / Characteristics
- Thorough knowledge of digital & social platforms, including audience demographics and competitive landscape
- Manage day-to-day duties of associate producers, production assistants, editors & preditors that create digital video content
- Detailed technical knowledge of multi-platform production processes
- Thorough knowledge of the National Football League, including its clubs, players, and history
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and a track record of leadership ability
- Proven ability to work collaboratively
Physical Demands: Transportation of equipment
Terms / Expected Hours of Work
- Minimum 40 hours per week
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, nights and/or holidays
- The NFL maintains a Flexible Workplace Policy that provides members of our workforce with opportunities to periodically work from a location of their choice, while maintaining a priority on in-person work at an NFL office, which enables us to more effectively collaborate, connect and build a workplace culture that will drive our continued success.