Scripps Networks: Responsible for the oversight of live or pre-taped programs. Edits copy to assure compliance, calling for video changes when necessary; oversees all final edits for that day's broadcast under deadline.
Live Event / On Location Services
Greater Atlanta Area
Nov 02, 2022
This position also coordinates and checks continuity for all video and still elements in the video walls during the day's on-stage shoot.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Online post production schedule and delivery of daily packages to online editor.
- May write and produce content
- Edit teases and open for daily show.
- Supervise taped video production by organizing the program elements; back timing the program and working with production crew to organize necessary technical means and personnel requirements to accomplish the task.
- Oversee visual elements for studio recording, including producing visual components of the virtual set.
- Works with post editors on final production.
- Responsible for ensuring final show is fed to participating stations at deadline daily.
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Creative track record demonstrated through an audition reel or prior producing and production projects.
- Solid experience writing, booking, story development and strong visual skills.
- Must have solid social media experience and be well connected.
- Excellent and proven writing skills for television news/feature reporting and producing.
- Strong leadership skills to interface with co-workers and our diverse community.
- Solid teaching skills to help evaluate and guide the staff to always increase our standard of production.
- A working knowledge of composition and pictorial continuity and audio to tell a story with competitive style and high quality standards in final product.
- Proven time-management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the internet.
WHAT YOU'L NEED:
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- At least 5 years of experience in television production as a show producer with a passion for entertainment.
- Experience producing/shaping stories at all stages of development from pitch to air.
- Experience with I News editing system a plus.