We are looking for a Lighting Designer Scenic Lighting Designer F/M to complete the Show Technical & Quality teams, and to ensure all activities aimed at supporting compliance with quality standards in the field of scenic lighting, as well as the designs needed for each project.
Grip / Lighting / Electric
Live Event / On Location Services
Apr 24, 2023
Thus, you will have the following missions:
- Maintain technical and artistic standards in the field of lighting.
- Follow all the rehabilitations on all projects related to lighting (Design and Control).
- Design and implement projects related to the control and programming of lighting.
- Apply the security rules on its perimeter of activity.
- Participate in the animation of lighting training provided to the various partners (maintenance, operations, etc.).
- Participate in all phases of lighting rehabilitation projects by providing expertise and technical guidance.
- Learn about technical developments in the field of lighting in order to provide advice and technical support for any necessary modifications.
- Design lighting projects in accordance with standards, creative instructions and deadlines and ensure their implementation if necessary.
- Maintain qualitative working relationships with referenced suppliers and participate in the identification of new ones.
- Provide creative and technical assistance to internal or external stakeholders in the realization of their projects (maintenance, artistic direction manager, operational divisions, etc.).
- Ensure the optimal management of the documentation and archives of its field of activity.
- Participate in business sector projects and contribute to initiatives deployed on the division.
What you need to join us:
Curiosity, open-mindedness, openness to others and adaptability are assets that allow you to succeed and flourish with us.
- You have a Bac+2 level acquired in a creative, theatrical/stage, or lighting field.
- You have a minimum of 4 years' experience in lighting control (stages and architecture).
- You are familiar with design software in lighting programming and Pack Office.
- You have a professional level of English (participation in meetings, writing, etc.)
- You are autonomous, force of proposal and know how to take initiatives.
- You have interpersonal skills and adaptability allowing you to integrate into teams and projects.
- Driving license B for at least 2 years required
Position to be filled as soon as possible
Based in the Disneyland Paris park (77 – RER A Marne-la-Vallée Chessy).