Looking for that creative show frontrunner that can make magic with TV. This position combines the lifestyle living of the ‘burgh with the daily headlines that matter to our community.
We are looking for someone who thinks outside the box for creative content but also understands daily deadline constraints. If this is you…apply now!
- Producing stories for on air, online and social platforms for a new look lifestyle show based in the ‘Burgh
- Create impactful content for the broadcast of show
- Craft show rundowns that meet the station mission for memorable, original content
- Must independently work, be a self-starter, and have excellent communication skills
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in lifestyle/news producing for a television station
- Bachelor’s or technical degree in Broadcast Journalism or related field preferred
- Must be driven, innovative, self-directed and independently work while meeting critical deadlines.
- Willing to work a varied work schedule as needed