We are seeking an enthusiastic member to join the Lifecycle Marketing team, focused on Disney+. In this role you will support the planning, execution and optimization of multi-channel engagement and retention marketing campaigns.
We are seeking an enthusiastic member to join the Lifecycle Marketing team, focused on Disney+. The team is results-driven, data-informed and thoughtful. Members of the team identify opportunities and build and optimize programs across the subscriber lifecycle. The ideal candidate for this position works well cross-functionally, has a strong analytical mind-set, is a thought leader for developing new, innovative, results-driven engagement and retention programs, and operates with integrity. In this role you will support the planning, execution and optimization of multi-channel engagement and retention marketing campaigns.
- Develop and execute customer marketing programs across email, push, and in-product channels that align with business goals to engage and retain subscribers.
- Work cross-functionally with teams including creative, business development, legal, marketing operations, product, data and engineering to deliver personalized & impactful campaigns.
- Develop and implement segmentation strategies, making decisions supported by data to ensure we're targeting the right users at the right time.
- Implement rigorous testing roadmap & strategy to continually optimize these programs, including identifying opportunities for A/B testing.
- Monitor existing campaigns and review results & data sets to discover new opportunities.
- Report on your campaign and testing efforts, assessing results against relevant KPIs/goal while sizing opportunities to scale winning strategies.
- Communicate learnings to management through presentations and written communications that effectively quantify results and return on effort.
- 3+ years of relevant growth, lifecycle, or subscription marketing experience with a track record for building customer-focused, multi-channel campaigns proven to increase retention and LTV.
- Solid experience designing tests across multiple media channels to assure interpretable and actionable results and overseeing complex executions.
- Have strong ability to generate meaningful data analysis to influence action.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage accountability across multiple work streams, including project management and timeline management.
- Demonstrated success collaborating across a global organization, and partnering with colleagues who are experts in their fields.
- Results-driven, self-starter with an ownership mindset and ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate a vision and motivate, inspire and challenge a high-performing cross-functional team to achieve that vision.
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal.
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Fosters a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1+ years of entertainment, studio, or content marketing
- Familiarity with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Braze platforms
- Fan of Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, Pixar, National Geographic, ESPN, Star, and/or Hulu
The hiring range for this position in New York is $104,280 - $130,350 per year and in California is $92,742 to $124,410 per year.