Katz Media Group’s internship program is an unparalleled opportunity to gain hands-on professional experience in the media representation industry.
Katz Media Group’s internship program is an unparalleled opportunity to gain hands-on professional experience in the media representation industry. We offer internships in our New York City location as well as regional offices across all of our divisions, including advertising sales, marketing, digital, research and beyond. Our interns are highly valued, and the internship program serves as an important recruiting tool for our organization.
• Rotates through various radio functions or focuses on one specific area, e.g., sales, programming, events, etc.
• Conducts research & analysis.
• Assists in general office tasks.
• Prepares & delivers reports as required.
• Learns job processes/requirements in assigned functions.
• Serves as an apprentice in assigned function.
• May work with other interns on projects.
• Assists in developing and broadening interest in iHeartMedia.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills; active listening; effectively conveying information; ability to proofread & edit
• Planning & organizing: focusing on urgent and important tasks; avoiding procrastination; showing attention to detail; meeting deadlines
• Innovation & Creativity
• Leadership in peer relationships
• Ability to work independently and efficiently
• Flexibility & creativity; can adapt to shifts in priorities and urgencies
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms, e.g., Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest
• Interpersonal skills: collaboration with others
• Work experience in media field a plus
• Career interest in media industry
• Full-time undergraduates (rising Junior or Senior) at a four-year college
• Minimum 3.0 GPA
• Media field of study a plus, e.g., Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Broadcast Journalism
• College/university transcript
• Letter from the student’s school stating that the student will be granted credit for the internship
Compensation: $15.00 - $16.50
Location: New York, NY: 125 West 55th Street, 10019