Support the Production Operations Production Management team with administrative, production logistics, and financial assignments on a day to day basis.
Greater New York City Area
Apr 27, 2022
The Jr. Production Coordinator will report to a Line Producer and assist to support Six West and Category 6 in all stages of production activity. Additional duties may be required as assigned by Production Operations Management team.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Book travel, distribute and track petty cash and per diem for talent, Producers, and crew.
- Assist in processing Six West and Category 6 payroll through Smart Accounting as needed.
- Overall monitoring of cashet balances to ensure there is enough money for the shoots.
- Collect receipts from for Six West and Category 6 shows and reconcile the charges in Cashet when necessary.
- Keep an up to date excel tracker of all production cards associated with Cashet.
- Maintain reclass grid.
- Assist Line Producer in tracking AVID EOD PO’s and invoices.
- Print out lists for each show to confirm crew lists are up to date in preparation for our weekly production meetings.
- Book travel and Coordinate shoots when necessary.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
You will have the opportunity to support all aspects of Production from casting, preproduction, production and post. You will have exposure to all the inner workings of what it takes to get our content out the door and to our viewers. We will provide challenges for you both creatively and logistically to producing and delivering award winning content.
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS]
- Skilled in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Airtable, Movie Magic, Smart Start and Smart Time.
- Must be a problem solver who brings a strong and positive work ethic to a fast-paced, ever changing creative environment. A “what more can I do” eagerness is most welcomed.
Remote - NY
Remote - CT