We are Disney's Yellow Shoes, the in-house creative agency for Disney Parks and Resorts Worldwide. We are looking for up-and-coming Art Directors with a relentless passion for uncovering “the big idea,” and understands photography, typography, layout, digital and social ideation. You will be proficient in current design trends and have a keen understanding of omnichannel creative.
Orlando, Florida Area
Jul 03, 2023
We are Disney's Yellow Shoes, the in-house creative agency for Disney Parks and Resorts Worldwide. Every day, we create compelling, impactful creative content for one of the most beloved brands on the planet. Help inspire that magic by being part of a team that exists to push the limits of entertainment marketing and create the never-before-seen!
We are looking for up-and-coming Art Directors with a relentless passion for uncovering “the big idea,” and understands photography, typography, layout, digital and social ideation. You will be proficient in current design trends and have a keen understanding of omnichannel creative.
You will report to the Director, Creative.
On any given day, as an Associate Art Director, you might:
- Craft innovative conceptual ideas that successfully answer briefs that range from social, digital, and traditional work.
- Work well with a Copywriter partner to provide compelling ideas.
- Offer refined and well-designed creative materials for presentations and demonstrate a level of comfort with all levels for creative presentations.
- Ability to participate in creative briefings and decipher the needs of assignments.
- Deliver delivering projects on schedule, meeting deadlines.
- Ability to contribute technical skills when crafting motion graphics, simple video edits, and other needs of constantly evolving social platforms.
You Will Have:
Here’s what you need to be successful at this job:
- Confidence and passion when sharing ideas internally.
- Willingness to “raise your hand” and contribute proactively.
- Experience in ideating in the digital and social space.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and presentation software such as Keynote and Google Slides.
It would be great if you also have:
- 2+ years in an agency setting, or related experience.
- Eye for design, typography, and photography.
- After Effects and 3D are a plus.
- Knowledge of and genuine curiosity about the Walt Disney Company's history–including films, animation, television, and theme parks.
- High School degree or equivalent or comparable work experience.
This position is located in Celebration, FL.