The Jr. Graphic Designer position will help create concepts and designs used across multiple theatrical film platforms including outdoor, in-theater and various theatrical materials from concept to finish.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Mar 07, 2022
You will be a part of a team supporting 2 VPs and 1 Director, who are responsible for original creative concepts for the studio’s theatrical printed materials.
- Work closely with the VPs of Theatrical and Creative Director in all steps of the concept, layout, and approval process.
- Breakdown approved key art into various shapes for outdoor campaigns and premiere signage.
- Work closely with the VPs of Theatrical Print and Creative Director in all steps of the concept, layout, and the approval process.
- Ensure all appropriate creative strategies and goal are successfully achieve such as schedules, production support and presentations.
- Successfully support and develop several projects simultaneously.
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant past experience.
• Strong execution skills in Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts, Advertising or Graphic Design.
• Available to work varied hours and weekends on occasion.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• One year design experience preferred
• Must be willing submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Demonstrated interest in theatrical print.
• Ability to successfully develop several projects at once and adapt quickly when changes in direction are given.
• A firm understanding of Motion graphics preferred.
• Ability to accept guidance and respond well to feedback
• Must be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as with the design team
• Able to work on multiple projects and extremely tight deadlines in a high-paced environment