The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to experience how a daily local station puts together several sports broadcasts that run throughout each day. This Intern will also witness and take part in day-to-day activities. This internship is 90 days.
• Working with all sports department computer programs Working with all members of the sports department and assisting them in preparing each afternoon and nightly sportscasts.
• Logging nightly games as well as interviews shot by our reporters.
MANDATORY SKILLS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Enrolled in a full-time accredited college or university, and be an incoming sophomore, Junior or Senior.
• Must have excellent analytical, communication, and presentation skills, as well as the ability to multi-task.
• Must have a strong interest in all sports, beyond just the major ones.
• Must have flexible hours at night and on weekends.
• Must provide intern eligibility letter from academic advisor
• Required to take sports quiz
• ATTENDING COLLEGE