WROC-TV (Nexstar Media Group Inc.) is seeking an experienced digital marketing individual with a wide knowledge and understanding of the digital marketing landscape.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Rochester, New York Area
Sep 19, 2023
WROC-TV (Nexstar Media Group Inc.) is seeking an experienced digital marketing individual with a wide knowledge and understanding of the digital marketing landscape. As a member of the WROC-TV local media sales team, the Integrated Digital Specialist will be the market’s subject matter expert on digital marketing services and is responsible for developing digital marketing solutions and advertising campaigns that generate superior outcomes for our clients. The IDS will work both independently and in conjunction with the local sales team, sales management, and local clients to generate and grow digital marketing services revenue for the company utilizing the Nexstar Digital suite of digital marketing services and products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Digital marketing services sales lead and subject matter expert in your market.
- Create and execute, go-to-market strategies and tactics that result in superior outcomes for the client and in accordance with departmental and company revenue goals.
- Prepare digital marketing services proposals and campaign recaps and reporting
- Meaningful contributor in sales meetings on digital marketing topics (ex. best practice sharing, industry trends and research).
- Assist with training sales team on digital marketing services and competitive digital landscape.
- Be an effective seller and closer.
- Efficient in “four legged” call situations.
- Consistently communicate with clients and local sellers on campaign performance, reporting and optimization opportunities.
- Establish, maintain, and grow meaningful client relationships.
- Generate new digital marketing services business and grow business from existing clients.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Skills:
- BA or BS in Business Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred
- 3+ years of digital marketing or media sales preferred
- Strong digital marketing acumen and the ability to develop effective strategies for exceeding client goals.
- Google Ads Certification and strong Google Analytics skills a distinct advantage.
- Interactive Advertising Bureau certification and training an advantage.
- Social media advertising experience.
- Motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter who can work effectively both independently and collaborating in a team environment
- Effective communication and client presentation skills
- Enjoys making in-person sales calls, including cold calls, to businesses needing B to B as well as B to C digital campaign strategies
- Ability to interact with high-level decision makers
- Ability to execute in an organization through collaboration and a consultative process
- Excellent follow-up, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Be an effective partner with the market's sales team in generating digital revenue.
Salary range: $36K - $60k + bonus.