QVC is looking for their next Influencer Marketing Specialist! Under the direction of the Manager of the Influencer Marketing Manager, the specialist will be responsible for the execution of the influencer marketing program and reporting revenue growth for the channel.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Philadelphia Area
Sep 14, 2023
QVC is looking for their next Influencer Marketing Specialist! Under the direction of the Manager of the Influencer Marketing Manager, the specialist will be responsible for the execution of the influencer marketing program and reporting revenue growth for the channel. The Influencer Marketing Specialist will execute by utilizing impactful marketing planning and timely delivery of all assets. This role is a primary point of contact for all execution and planning discussions related to the performance influencer marketing channel internally as well as through several influencer marketing agency partners. As the Influencer Marketing Specialist, you will optimize and test new business opportunities to grow revenue and new customers for our evolving influencer program.
- Responsible for strategically allocating budget to hit spend, sales and new customer goals each month
- Primary owner of agency relationships and monthly always-on campaigns (ie. LTK, Brand Cycle, Shop Style, Mavely etc.)
- Review budget allocation and monthly plans with Manager
- Own all payment documents and ensure spend is accounted for and accurate across all – Daily Spend, Payout Docs, KPI, etc.
- Manage Impact Radius account – partners, payments, etc.
- Strategically analyze numbers and results to compile an end of month recap to share with larger teams
- Push all payments before end of month – monthly
- Strengthen & grow relationship between external & internal teams
- Lead initiatives on new platforms & spark ideas for new projects, partners & upper funnel campaigns
What You Bring
- Education: BA/BS in merchandising, marketing, communications, or related field; or equivalent experience required
- Experience: 2-3 years professional experience, within influencer marketing, digitital marketing, social media marketing or similar field
- Must have influencer marketing experience, specifically within the retail space
- Leadership experience encouraged