The Safety and Health Supervisor / Manager will ensure that COVID-19 requirements are implemented on-set working in conjunction with Health & Safety team leaders, UPM and other department heads.
Greater Atlanta Area
Sep 24, 2021
- Lead COVID-19 health and safety planning in the workplace according to legal guidelines
- Determines and ensures that each production meets the health and safety standards on daily basis in order to continue production
- Assisting with management of COVID testing of all cast and crew
- Communication plan including safety briefings onset, hotspot information, health updates, memos
- Ensure required health compliance training for all crew, talent, etc. is provided
- Plan and oversee the ordering and distribution of supplies (PPE, disinfectants, etc.)
- Enforce Studio policies and protocols on-set in conjunction with production management
- Manage staffing and supplies for cleaning and disinfecting including cleaning vendors
- Provide reports to production management regarding concerns, violations, and compliance
- Establish and lead an on-set network of crew members to assist with implementation and monitoring of the program
- Work with all departments to ensure that staffing is in place to ensure key entry, egress and traffic flow areas are secure
- Review prep and shooting schedules and work with HOD to ensure all procedures (pods, teams, etc.) established and maintained throughout the production
- Work closely with Set Medic
- Work with departments to implement social distancing protocols for office/work spaces
- Establish and manage on site testing vendor relationship, including scheduling, tracking and distribution of results to crew
- Experience working on set with feature film production or television production
- Ability to adapt to varying work environments, possesses a strong pro-active work ethic and quickly adapt to new responsibilities
- Ability to escalate issues to the Health & Safety team leaders
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven strong organizational skills including logistics, time management and scheduling
- Must be a people person who can manage with confidence and maintain policy/protocol with crew.
- Must be comfortable speaking to groups and providing training
- Highly creative and driven to problem solve
- Have a willingness to travel and keep a flexible schedule (work on a production schedule)
- Basic knowledge of safety and health standards and regulations, Covid-19 safety protocols is an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Desire to continue development of technical skills and industry knowledge.
This is a Project Hire position