NBCUniversal's E! Entertainment is seeking a Los Angeles-based Graphics Supervisor who will support E! New's Graphics team.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Dec 22, 2022
- Supervise graphic producers and coordinators.
- Continually make sure the look and feel of each individual show is best represented.
- Work closely with post-production.
- Guide the graphics department to constantly come up with new and better ways of creating graphics that can better enhance the story both on set and in packages.
- Be able to perform all tasks and duties of a graphics artist to keep workflow managed.
- Schedule and manage graphic artist to meet show needs including coverage as needed.
Salary range: $65,000 - $90,000
- 10+ years of TV production experience.
- Strong writing, pop culture expertise, and passion for all things celebrity.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Interested candidates must submit a resume through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
- Willingness to work in Universal City, CA.
- Must be willing to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
- Ability to juggle creative ideation and production coordinating.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, tight deadline environment.
- An avid binge-watcher/consumer of popular shows, reality television, and social media.