The Graphics Project Lead is responsible for the successful execution and delivery of broadcast graphics for Noticias Univision 24/7 shows.
This is a hands-on role working closely with producers, production teams, designers, animators, and 3D artists to oversee multiple projects from conception to completion maintaining the integrity of the production workflow, including scheduling, and following budgetary guidelines.
You enjoy managing multiple projects have a technical understanding of pre-production, production, and post-production, broadcast digital deliverables. You have great communications skills that aid in building partnerships with stakeholders and have strong organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Review production schedule and editorial content for shows.
- Facilitate all materials getting to their destination on time, including final masters for trafficking.
- Manage internal/external client relationships and expectations.
- Maintain quality control of deliverables.
- Maintains communication with the Art Team and Shows to facilitate a smooth workflow.
- Work with Sr. Art Director to forecast budgets, overview guidelines of shows, and provide status updates of work.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and elevate creative quality.
- Flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Project Management.
- At least 2 years’ experience within a Creative/Art team preferred.
- Demonstrate working knowledge using Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, After Effects & Cinema 4D preferred.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish communication both written and oral.