WKYC studios, the NBC affiliate in Cleveland, Ohio is looking for a talented Graphic Designer/Multi-Media Producer to join our fast-forward, award winning, multi-media marketing and design team.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Cleveland/Akron, Ohio Area
Aug 08, 2022
This hands-on, high-creative should be a unique hybrid as a graphic designer who can also shoot, direct and edit commercials, promotions and shorts across all-media platforms.
A WKYC studios Graphic Designer/Marketing Producer is responsible for bringing our brand to life on television, digital and social media, at outdoor events and in studio sets and interior workspaces. Candidates must be able to power up Adobe Premiere and CSS and fly around Photoshop with ease.
- Work closely with Marketing, News, Sales and our clients to create effective visuals for all platforms.
- Design graphic elements for use on-air, online, and social media as well as merchandise and print materials.
- Produce compelling marketing campaigns and promotions for the station and our clients.
- Be a strong brand ambassador for the station.
- 3-5 years of proven design experience, with an exemplary portfolio.
- A degree in graphic design, video production, communication arts or related field that shows how much you love the creative process.
- Be a skilled designer creating graphic elements for multiple platforms.
- Be able to effectively conceptualize and communicate a creative vision.
- Be able to work efficiently in Adobe Creative suite.
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Medium work: Involves standing prolong hours, stooping, bending, lifting/pushing up to 25 lbs.