The Graphic Designer, under the Art Director’s supervision will create and execute graphics for use in live and studio productions.
Duties include creating and maintaining graphic elements for live sports events, remote and studio productions, promotion, and sales. It’s a fast-paced and growth-oriented position where you’ll have new creative challenges to tackle daily. This role will be a key part of the design team.
Along with completing daily/weekly tasks, you will be expected to bring your own ideas, help in new content creation, and improve existing assets.
This is a full-time position & currently remote.
- You are experienced with typography, color, layout, and imagery and know how to bring these elements together to affect the entire brand experience.
- You are passionate about design and creativity and pushing the boundaries of how you work.
- You love crafting exceptional work from brilliant ideas and can clearly articulate how those ideas lead to a final design.
- You have an eye for things that are new and exciting.
- You’ve got the ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through revisions while paying attention to detail.
- You manage your time effectively, maintain responsibility for your projects and ensure they are delivered on time.
- You can demonstrate high-level, hands-on skills in the latest Adobe Creative Suite.
- You are open to push your 3D motion design skills in cinema4D and RedShift.
- An ambitious and talented brand designer with 3+ years of experience who’s ready to take their career to the next level.
- An impressive creative portfolio that clearly shows knowledge and execution of good design.
- Very organized and agile workflow proficiency with project management software.
- An understanding and drive to create motion as a theory and systems that affect the entire brand experience.
- Knowledge of sports especially MLB, NHL and NBA is preferred.