The digital designer is an extremely detail and solution-oriented professional with strong listening and communication skills, who is capable of handling multiple projects within a fast-paced environment.
You should have entertainment experience working with studio key art and at least 5 years of photo editing experience with high-resolution files. The ideal digital designer a well-rounded view of the bigger picture and can effectively build assets that are on-brand for all platforms.
As a member of the team, you must be proficient in web graphic content design, using Adobe Suite CC programs including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat, as well as non-Adobe Suite programs such as Sketch. You should also be an expert in image manipulation and color correction, skilled in masking out people from background images, including masking out complicated hair. Additionally, you must have strong cloning skills with the ability to extend and build backgrounds to existing images that are pixel perfect.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Digital Design, Animation or equivalent
- Skills in visual layout, typography, color correction and photo manipulation
- Experience concepting, creating and editing studio key art
- 5+ years of experience in a digital agency setting or in a high-volume organization working in photo editing, graphic design and production
- Portfolio demonstrating position requirements above
- Excels in a fast-paced environment and is proactive and self-managing
- Strong written and oral communication skills