Oversee all graphic design elements and assist in the forming of creative ideas related to branding and marketing for the Utah Football Creative Department.
Greater Salt Lake City Area
Jun 22, 2023
- Oversee all graphic design elements and assist in the forming of creative ideas related to branding and marketing for the Utah Football Creative Department.
- Works with Utah Football Recruiting Department to develop all graphics for recruiting.
- Assist in the development of creative ideas and campaigns related to football recruiting.
- Works directly as a part of the Utah Football Creative Department for the creation and planning of campaigns, concepts, and styles.
- Create and assist with in-game content for both home and away games – including photos and videos if qualified.
- Works with the Utah Football Recruiting Department to assist in recruiting photoshoots on official and unofficial visits.
- Assist in the creation of Microsoft PowerPoint presentations for recruiting.
- Researches and studies ideas related to each project; conceptualizes original work to communicate the intent of the project.
- Designs a wide range of artistic material, e.g., social media items, posters, brochures, billboards, etc., using the Adobe suite.
- Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, selects style and size of type, chooses color/s, and arranges layout based upon available space.
- Completes pre-press check by ensuring colors and saturation are exact, overlap properly, do not leave gaps, and ensure inks are solid and in the correct place.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or a design-related field with 2+ years’ experience. We will also consider candidates with relevant work experience.
- Must have a strong design portfolio to be considered for this position.
- The incumbent must be familiar with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) and Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, etc). Preferred if familiar with Adobe After Effects as well.
- Applicants must demonstrate the potential ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the position description.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.