We are looking for a Graphic Designer join our creative team at AMC Networks International UK.
AMC Networks International is part of the global division of AMC Networks, delivering entertainment and acclaimed programming. This role is based in London, working from our offices in Soho and remotely from home.
Working in our small award winning Graphics team you will create high quality still and animated creative work across our portfolio of channels for on-demand, streaming, marketing, online/social elements and on-air.
You will primarily work on creating online/social/print assets to support media/platform integrated campaigns. In addition you will be responsible for managing, creating and repurposing all key art, series imagery and episodic thumbnails on all streaming/VOD platforms. There will also be some opportunities to support on-air promos as required.
You will create memorable, outstanding creative and design work to assist growth of AMC Networks International UK brands. Generate consistent and accurate brand representation throughout all work. Ensure that all original content meets the required quality and technical standards for transmission or multimedia publishing.
Ideally you will have experience working within a Broadcast, production or similar environment, have the ability to apply high quality creativity to a wide range of genres and styles, showing flexibility and attention to detail. In addition you will have excellent working knowledge of software products on Apple Mac, specifically – Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, Cinema4D and Redshift 3D renderer.
In return we offer a supportive work environment, private medical & dental insurance, 25 days holiday and a generous pension scheme. Our offices have an on-site gym, free snacks and a great location in the centre of London.
- Primarily responsible for development of the AMC Networks International UK broadcast brands, promotions, idents, bumpers, captions, menus, etc through design of all on-air television, on demand and streaming graphic/animated elements.
- Development of all other AMC Networks International UK projects, including design/animation work for marketing and online/social including proposed brands, sponsorship, producing creative responses to briefs/proposals (e.g. key art, social banners, storyboards, moodboards, mockups, animatics).
- Design of corporate, marketing and new business development materials – i.e. sales and marketing tapes, presentations, pitch work, non-print invitations – as needed.
- Working closely with Line Manager, Creative Director, Producers to enhance edited sequences and create new graphics solutions whether entirely CGI promos, dynamic captions or effective colour grades
- To constantly expand, develop and improve new branding designs across the portfolio of channels to cross between on-air and on demand/streaming.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
· Appropriate experience working within a Broadcast or production environment.
· To show enthusiasm and desire to produce potentially award-winning work.
· Ability and willingness to apply high quality creativity to a wide range of genres and styles, showing flexibility and attention to detail.
· Excellent working knowledge of software products on Apple Mac, specifically – Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, Cinema4D and Redshift 3D renderer.
· Good all-round technical knowledge of broadcast / on demand file formats, mastering requirements and effective production time management.
· Great knowledge of multimedia formats for still images, video, motion graphics and animation (i.e. compression, video mastering, export for web and print).
· Excellent creative skills, sound judgement of content and good presentation skills.
· Good understanding of file management and organisation.
· Great attention to detail, spelling and numerical ability.
· Great at taking constructive criticism, open to learning and making corrections.
· Flexible approach (adapt to changing brief/deadlines with professionalism), self-motivation, ability to work independently and as part of a team, strong time/resource management, enthusiasm, ability to think clearly and make quick decisions under pressure.