NewsNation is looking for a highly-motivated student for a Graphic Design internship in the NewsNation Creative Marketing department.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Chicago Area
Aug 29, 2022
This is a great opportunity to learn the professional broadcast graphic design process and have your work seen on Nexstar Media Group’s new cable news channel and digital platform, NewsNation and NewsNationNow.com. This internship is on-site in our downtown Chicago offices. Up to 20 hours a week for up to 12 weeks.
- High level graphic design and typography skills are required.
- High level skills in Photoshop, Illustrator are required.
- Beginner to intermediate (or higher) level motion design skills are a plus, specifically using AfterEffects.
- Must be comfortable with a fast paced working environment.
- Must be comfortable working solo or with others in a collaborative, team environment.
- Skills in Cinema 4D, Premiere, InDesign, Keynote, Powerpoint software are a plus.
- Must provide a link to an on-line portfolio that shows skills in layout, typography and visual communication.
- Each internship is for up to 20 hours per week for 15 weeks
- Will be well supervised and participate in a meaningful learning experience
- Upon completion of the internship, the student will be evaluated through a written review by the internship supervisor
Requirements & Skills:
- Must be enrolled in college or university