WPTV, the E.W. Scripps owned NBC affiliate, is looking for a Graphic Artist to join our team in the sunny Palm Beaches! The Graphic Artist will design and create smart, modern and clean creative solutions for our local businesses.
West Palm Beach, Florida Area
Feb 01, 2022
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Conceptualize, and create best in class, strategically sound design solutions
- Participate in the development of a project with a focus on efficiency, quality and cost effectiveness
- Translates and executes effectively against creative briefs
- Communicates clearly with team members on timing, workload and deliverables
- Review artwork to ensure the project goals have been met to the highest standard
- Perform additional duties as needed and assign
- In the event of a local hurricane, stay at the station with the rest of the staff to help support the news organization.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1 - 5 years experience
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Experience with multiple dimension animation.
- Proficient with one or more software programs preferred: Cinema 4d, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/After Effects
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods via visual media.
- Experience with the following web applications is a plus: Adobe Dreamweaver and Flash. Knowledge of design art and techniques.
- Must have strong design skills and able to generate a project from concept to completion or work in concert with others.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required as well as the ability to successfully work in a team environment.
- Detail-orientated with the ability to multi-task and prioritize under tight deadlines.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including holidays, evenings and weekends.
- Previous graphics and art production work with background in TV desired.
- Experience in live news broadcasts and quick delivery of deadline driven graphics.