The E.W. Scripps company is seeking a graphic artist to join our Scripps Creative Group. Design and create smart, modern and clean creative solutions for our local, national and corporate businesses
Feb 23, 2022
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Conceptualize, and create best in class, strategically sound design solutions
- Participate in the development of a project with a focus on efficiency, quality and cost effectiveness
- Translates and executes effectively against creative briefs
- Communicates clearly with team members on timing, workload and deliverables
- Review artwork to ensure the project goals have been met to the highest standard
- Perform additional duties as needed and assign
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1 - 5 years experience
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Experience with multiple dimension animation.
- Proficient with one or more software programs preferred: Cinema 4d, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/After Effects
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods via visual media.
- Experience with the following web applications is a plus: Adobe Dreamweaver and Flash. Knowledge of design art and techniques.
- Must have strong design skills and able to generate a project from concept to completion or work in concert with others.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required as well as the ability to successfully work in a team environment.
- Detail-orientated with the ability to multi-task and prioritize under tight deadlines.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including holidays, evenings and weekends.
- Previous graphics and art production work with background in TV desired.
- Experience in live news broadcasts and quick delivery of deadline driven graphics.