WKYC-TV is looking for a creative, focused, hyper-responsible intern to join our "Good Company" production team.
Cleveland/Akron, Ohio Area
Aug 15, 2022
Sep 12, 2022
Dec 16, 2022
Interns play an integral part of the production crew during the broadcast and contribute to digital content production every day. It’s an immersive role where you’ll learn about the TV industry, studio production, segment producing, copywriting, digital publishing, and more.
Internship runs September - December 2022 (approximately)
- Help with all aspects of production of our weekday lifestyle show "Good Company
- Copywriting – You’ll write short form web articles for each segment every day, and long form web articles for segments 1-2 times a week
- Production – Guest greeting and orientation, segment preparation, production assistance
- Digital Publishing – Clipping and publishing segment video daily
- Demonstrated writing skills.
- Flexibility. You’ll have to be ready to go with the flow or pivot on a dime
- Ability to problem-solve, analyze potential solutions, and use sound judgment to make decisions
- Strong project coordination, organizational, and time-management skills
- Must be able to perform in high-stress, deadline driven environment
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Light work: Involves sitting most of the time, walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.