The intern would support the Integrated Promotions team to engage audiences through experiential marketing, consumer events and promotions (e.g. sweepstakes, partnerships, influencer marketing).
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Apr 07, 2022
May 16, 2022
The Integrated Promotions intern will work as part of the team to provide support for events and activations, to assist in the creation and approval process for select tactics and provide reporting and feedback on promotions. The intern will have the opportunity to learn the process and be engaged in the production of consumer engagements with hands on experience.
- Trafficking assets for review
- Compiling project notes and metrics
- Attending events and providing on-site support, if applicable
What we are looking for...
- Interest in experiential marketing and consumer engagements
- Understanding of basic marketing principles
- Ability to create and edit presentation decks via PowerPoint and/or Keynote
- Junior, Senior or Recent Graduate
- Major in Marketing, Business, Communications, or Arts/Media is preferred
- At least 18 years of age
- Unrestricted work authorization
- Enrolled in an undergraduate program at a college/university taking at least one class in the semester prior to participation in the internship program, or recently graduated within six months at time of application.
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- The approximate dates of this internship are May/June - August/September.
- Candidate must be available to work full time hours (approximately 40 hours per week) for the duration of the internship.