A new era of football is here, and we are looking for the next generation of content creators to help bring USFL digital & social platforms to life. We are bringing on a team of internet experts to support content ideation, creation and distribution from the sidelines and practice during the league’s 2nd season, approximately March through July.
Live Event / On Location Services
Greater Memphis Area
Jan 27, 2023
Mar 13, 2023
Jul 21, 2023
As the Social Producer, you will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of social content production including gathering content from live events, creating graphics using preexisting templates, clipping highlights and ideation of each week’s content – This is a chance to be in the trenches of social media content creation every day! Additionally, you will utilize data to help advise programming priorities, plan content and report successes. This position will be stationed in Memphis, TN for 17 weeks and will have a travel/expense stipend.
SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Shoot and gather on-site social content before, during, and after games/practices.
- Create and distribute social content from USFL league and individual team accounts.
- Support the production of sports social and digital content - includes, but is not limited to, graphic production, editing, talent prep and video shooting.
- Develop and execute social voices for each team account.
- Help create original live content and/or VOD, optimizing content for social.
- Help produce social, and digital video, images and audio in and around live events, for sport specific coverage, and with talent specific to that sport.
- Utilize data to report successes and help create and execute weekly content plans.
- Coordinate content – whether show, brand, talent, original video, etc. – across each screen – whether TV, web, app, livestream, social, etc.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 3+ years of experience in digital/social content creation or production
- Knowledge on what works on digital, and experience working with social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, owned and operated platforms
- Experienced in Photoshop and Premiere
- Ability to create and ideate digital content with tight deadlines
- Critical thinking required around newsworthiness, need for source checking, and identification of risks in sharing certain information
- Ability to work late nights, weekends, and whenever USFL events are happening
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with a DSLR