Peloton: The Freelance Post Producer is responsible for working with and assisting the video team within the post-production side of the house.
A successful Post Producer will have a couple of years of experience in post production under their belts, learning great habits along the way, including but not limited to: timelines, scheduling, vendor management and production best practices. Using this knowledge, the Post Producer will ensure all projects coming out of this team are delivered to the exceptional Peloton brand standard.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Overseeing various jobs in Post-Production on the Peloton Creative team; understanding resourcing and scheduling and managing accordingly
- Sharing updates on status of projects and working closely with PMs to ensure post-work all goes out on time
- Working with more senior Producers to help forecast upcoming projects, to ensure scheduling is tight and timelines are adhered to
- Consistent communication with more senior members of the team, ensuring they know all processes are being tracked
- Budget assistance, working with vendors to collect and submit invoices, and working with in-house finance team to ensure all dollars are accounted for
- Celebrate wins and be an evangelist for the creative team
- Foster increased collaboration with key departments
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Minimum of 5 Years of Post-Production in an Agency or Post House environment
- Baseline understanding of Post-Process, such as film edit and animation and sound mix.
- Strong organizational skill-set with ability to multi-task
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to listen and learn quickly
- Proactively develops initiatives that will improve the department, the work, and the company as a whole
- Excellent creative eye and understanding and respect of the creative process
- Can-do capability - ready to roll up sleeves and do whatever it takes!
- A willingness to learn, and to be open to be learning as we go