MSG Networks is in search of a Freelance Graphics Producer to support the creation and development process of live studio and sponsor enhancements, statistical and graphic information, and promotional material used during studio-based shows and/or studio-based live events throughout our live and original content space rooted in sports betting.
Live Event / On Location Services
Greater New York City Area
Mar 29, 2022
What will you do?
- A strong knowledge of 4 major sports (NBA, NHL, NFL, MLB) along with broad and current knowledge of soccer (MLS, Premiere League, etc), Golf (PGA/LPGA), Tennis, MMA, and more.
- Working knowledge within the sports betting space with the ability to understand stats, trends, & terminology that will inform interested and casual bettors. Strong knowledge is an asset.
- Creation and on-air execution of show and sponsor enhancements during the live telecast.
- Creation and execution of statistical information and editorial during the live telecast.
- Research story lines and pertinent editorial information for display during the live telecast.
- Occasionally perform Graphics Producer duties on live events (i.e., BetCast.)
- Assists with the operation and production for our LIVE sports betting programming to provide an excellent viewing experience for our sports betting & MSG Networks audience.
- Work closely with the director, producers, and talent to solidify show rundown/graphic elements day-to-day.
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of live television production experience.
- Advanced skill in researching statistical and historical information.
- Advanced skill in composing written material for on-air display.
- Advanced knowledge of the NHL and/or NBA; franchises, players, league history.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks performed simultaneously and on tight deadlines
- Solid organizational and problem-solving skills, including strong attention to detail and multitasking
- Ability to work autonomously while fostering a positive team environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- General understanding of social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and promotion
- Experience working with latest trending technologies
- You are willing to work in New York and able to travel when needed for work