PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 12 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed. The Email Marketing Coordinator will assist in the development and execution of all email marketing campaigns for NBC Sports and our partners.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Jun 30, 2023
PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 12 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
- The Email Marketing Coordinator will assist in the development and execution of all email marketing campaigns for NBC Sports and our partners. This person should be creative, self-motivated, and able to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Build email campaigns using HTML, database entry, quality assurance of all outbound campaigns
- Assist with list management of all customer data within the database to include opt-out management, hard bounce management, and new subscriber uploads
- Assist in developing comprehensive reports detailing all key email marketing metrics including delivery, open rates, click rates, conversion, opt-out, and segmentation analysis
- Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Coordinate newsletter/push/SMS content, schedules, and deployments across multiple brands
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML Email templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required
- Assist with creation and uploading of graphics in Adobe Photoshop
- Perform quality assurance checks for all email launches
- Assist in developing marketing plans to support tentpole events
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent
- Familiarity with email marketing platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Mailchimp, etc.)
- Basic HTML, CSS, and graphic design skills
- Knowledge of marketing tactics and email best practices
- Knowledge of Push and SMS a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge of Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Slack
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work well with other department members
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Work well in fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Media and sports knowledge a plus
- Willingness to work some weekends
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Fully Remote: This position has been designated as fully remote, meaning that the position is expected to contribute from a non-NBCUniversal worksite, most commonly an employee’s residence.
Salary range: $20-25/hour