WGN-TV is currently searching for a Floor Director/Production Assistant – Per Diem.
Live Event / On Location Services
Greater Chicago Area
Mar 11, 2022
Responsible for providing support to the director in the production of live broadcasts and live to tape programs. This includes the preparation and distribution of scripts, rundown manipulation, add and change graphics and clip coordination in non-linear production systems. Includes segment timing, floor direction and managing studio floor activities for live and recorded programming. Accountable for interfacing and communicating all technical and staging requirements between producers and production directors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field preferred.
- Two or more years professional experience in television production, preferably in News.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent judgment and timely decision-making in a dynamic and fluid live News production environment.
- Works well as a member of a team.
Must be willing to work weekends and holidays.