The Finishing Producer (FP) works closely with Post-Production clients and members of the Post-Production team to orchestrate the successful finishing and delivery of promos on a daily basis.
The Finishing Producer (FP) works closely with Post-Production clients and members of the Post-Production team to orchestrate the successful finishing and delivery of promos on a daily basis. The FP will be the internal resource for editors and clients like Bravo, E!, USA, SyFy & Peacock to assist in translating work orders in so that requests are completed in a timely manner. The incumbent will support editors, producers and audio engineers on projects as needed.
Some responsibilities include:
- Supervise daily tagging sessions
- Finishing team support
- Supervise VO records and mix sessions
- Client coordination
- Supervise or perform clip pulling to pull appropriate video or audio selects
- Coordinate color correction of footage
- Basic knowledge of adobe and avid to cut pieces based on scripts to assist in project deadlines
- QC screen approval files before sending to Client and final spots
- Facilitate the final delivery of approved spots after QC
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Post-Production environment
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Avid & Adobe Creative Suite required
- Familiarity with digital file format and codecs
- 2 years of experience with digital campaigns
- Client services experience required
- Must have working knowledge of post ecosystem
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.