CBS Mornings is seeking a Producer with strong editorial, reporting and logistical skills to produce features for daily broadcast!
Washington D.C. Metro Area
Jan 26, 2023
The role requires a creative and innovative approach to produce longer form pieces. Strong writing skills and pitching compelling feature stories is a priority. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 7 years of TV journalism experience, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced news environment.
- 7+ years' experience working in a deadline driven television news environment
- Strong editorial/news judgement with emphasis put on feature production
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to travel and work weekends
- Broadcast and Digital experience preferred
- College degree in broadcast journalism, history, or political science or related field preferred, but not required