QVC has an On-Call opening for a qualified Fashion Stylist onsite at our Studio in West Chester, PA.
Live Event / On Location Services
Wardrober / Stylist
Greater Philadelphia Area
Mar 14, 2023
Under the supervision of the Manager of Fashion & Host Styling, the Fashion Stylist is responsible for the styling and execution of Apparel and Accessory programming to support QVC's live television broadcast.
Our Broadcast Fashion Styling team brings the product concept to life on air, executing the styling vision for our partners and vendors. The stylists show the customer different ways to wear product, by featuring different colors on models and creating brand appropriate looks.
- You will be responsible for the styling of models and execution of Apparel and Accessory programming to support QVC's live television broadcast.
- Part of your work will be execution of TSV kickoffs, premier shows, designer shows, and remote broadcast. Our team pre-styles and preps wardrobe for models for non-apparel shows (Example: Jewelry shows, generic gift show).
- You will collaborate with Senior Fashion Stylist to ensure appropriate brand presentation and styling, and interpret style guides and creative decks to style to the QVC brand while differentiating from own personal style.
- You will create model line ups, determining number and specification of models in each sell and which colors to be featured on each model.
- You will maintain a direct relationship between the models and the live show, and are responsible for model management during the show.
- Throughout your shift, you will communicate with production teams during show and troubleshoot unexpected situations arising from the live show, such as line up changes, and late product adds.
- Our On-Call Fashion Stylists collaborate with Senior Host Wardrobe Stylist to coordinate models looks in conjunction with host attire.
- You will be responsible for daily maintenance and organization of model closet inventory, product acquisition, steaming wardrobe, organizing and returning product after completion of show.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in a related filed required.
- 2+ Years of RECENT AND DIRECTLY RELATED Styling Experience in a similar environment required.
- Assistant Fashion Styling professional experience required.
- Ability to work in a dynamic "live show" atmosphere, while keeping a professional composure.
- Must be able to understand and communicate fashion styling elements based on brand, fit, silhouette, etc.
- Ability to coordinate outfits and accessories along with ensuring proper fit on models.
- Ability to manage a high volume work load, operating at an accelerated pace.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, bend for extended periods of time.
- Ability to climb stairs/ladder, and lift, push, or pull up to 40lbs
- Ability to differentiate between colors and textures.
Please include link to your portfolio! This is required with your application!
Remote work is not permitted in NYC at this time.