Under the direction of the Talent Services Manager, the Fashion Stylist Manager will hire and supervise staff and provide guidance and direction relative to host & product branding.
Under the direction of the Talent Services Manager, the Fashion Stylist Manager will hire and supervise staff and provide guidance and direction relative to host & product branding. You will manage direct reports, and provide operational oversight, as well as lead all the training, coaching, and development initiatives for the department. You will work onsite at our headquarters in West Chester, PA.
The Manager Fashion Styling will provide operational directive for workflow direction, establish and maintain operational schedule for all QVC platforms (live, print, web, remote, etc). Schedule and coordinate the daily activities of the stylists and as well as communicate information to staff concerning the live show and overall QVC brand image during weekly 1/1's and tape reviews.
This position will ensure the Talent Styling team has the necessary product in the QVC Talent Wardrobe closet by partnering with merchandising, planning, and the prop closet lead to determine trend right product that supports the various branded shows represented on QVC.
The Fashion Stylist Manager has the authority and responsibility to hire appropriate talent to support the styling needs for hosts, guests, and models relative to apparel, accessory, and jewelry shows. You will schedule Talent Stylists based on the program calendar, events, and projects, oversight of organization, determine styling supplies needed, purchasing supplies. You will also be responsible for on-boarding paperwork, coordination of new hire training, and payroll.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field required.
- Experience: 3+ years of RECENT and DEMONSTRATED Supervisory skills leading and developing a creative team required.
- MUST BE LOCATED IN THE PHILADELPHIA REGION FOR CONSIDERATION.
- Knowledge of fashion trends and general styling and/or visual merchandising.
- Demonstrated experience working with high profile talent including program host, on air guests, and other QVC celebrities.
- Ability to react quickly to critical situations in a live broadcast and production environment.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
- Ability to differentiate colors.
- Ability to work a modified schedule in a 24/7 live broadcast environment; 9am -5pm, 12pm -8pm and 4pm -12am required.