APPLICATION DEADLINE: Sunday, July 10 at 11:59 PM PST
The Studio Production Tech Intern will learn the basics of operating as a generalist for various production positions in the broadcast studio, such as Teleprompter, Camera Operator, A2 (Audio Assistant), Lighting Assistant, Stage Manager, etc.
Greater Atlanta Area
Jun 14, 2022
Oct 03, 2022
Dec 09, 2022
• Teleprompter operation learning to edit and display show script on camera teleprompters for on-camera talent to read. Scroll script forward/back as talent reads the script.
• Studio camera operation learning to achieve the desired picture framing, camera movements, lens zoom in/out along with maintaining a crisp lens focus. The goal will be to operate a studio pedestal camera.
• As the Audio Assistant trainee learning basic skills with the operation of wireless mics and IFB for the talent, ability to dress them on/off the talent (male and female), as well as coordinate with the A1 to fax mics/IFBs.
• Basic studio lighting skills, operation of studio lighting console and power distribution. Ability to replace lamps to lighting instruments as needed
• Stage Manager operation learning how to become the eyes and ears of the Director in the studio. Relaying information from the Production Control Room to the Studio Crew, coordinate set/scenic changes, cue the talent when they are on/off camera, when to start/stop their performance, which camera talent should address.
• An interest in live studio broadcast
• Must be on-site in our Atlanta studios for the duration of the internship
• Basic understanding of a production studio
•This Internship will be 100% In-person (ATL Office)
• If you are submitting a cover letter with your application, please combine the resume and cover letter into one PDF document.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Fall 2022 program dates are October 3rd – December 9th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) required
• Company-issued computer or secured remote access provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speaker sessions, professional development workshops, and more
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands