TelevisaUnivision is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant responsible for providing confidential, high-level assistance to C-Level officers within our dynamic and growing media organization.
Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area
Feb 02, 2023
The Executive Assistant will complete a broad variety of administrative tasks and provide support in a one-on-one working relationship with each executive. This individual must be proactive, resourceful and enjoy working in a results-driven environment. The ideal candidate will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizations skills. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure and handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Proactivity and openness to working in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail and “can-do” attitude
- Media/Entertainment industry experience is a plus
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure with frequent interruptions
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Maintain an extremely active calendar of appointments, extensive travel arrangements and detailed itineraries for travel, meetings, agendas, and compiling documents for travel related meetings.
- Manage multiple competing priorities daily and execute within set guidelines, take initiative to assist as issues arise and find/propose solutions to problems as they arise.
- Receive and screen communications including telephone calls, e-mail messages, and use independent judgment to discern issues that require priority attention.
- Compose and prepare correspondence (presentations, memos, emails) on request.
- Research, extract and compile data for President and team for routine and special projects.
- Respond to requests for information from external and internal sources, communicating in a professional manner.
- Coordinate team calendar, meeting locations, meals and dinners for department off-sites and meetings.
- Organize and maintain filing system and order office supplies.
- Maintain discretion regarding confidential information that passes through the office of the President.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant or Office Manager.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent telephone skills and etiquette.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point) Adobe, Social Media web platforms.