The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to the EVP, Live Events & Specials at NBCUniversal. This position will serve as office liaison communicating with internal NBCUniversal divisions as well as external businesses & creative community.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Apr 21, 2023
- Administrative duties including answering calls, maintaining phone sheet, scheduling and coordinating meetings, copying, filing, expense reporting and planning travel arrangements for EVP
- Coordinate and set up internal/external client meetings as required by Executive Vice President
- Create and maintain daily call logs, calendars, and reports as assigned
- Liaise between other internal departments and external contacts to execute assignments and represent EVP in a professional and efficient manner
- Keep schedules on track and anticipate & address the needs of the EVP
- Interact with other support staff members in a professional manner
- Special projects as assigned
- Perform other administrative related duties as required by management
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience assisting high profile desk; Entertainment industry preferred.
- Candidate must be highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Must be willing to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
- Proactive self-starter
- Should thrive in a fast-paced, high-profile office environment
- Great communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, the ability to multitask and prioritize, the ability to anticipate the needs of the EVP, and the willingness to assist wherever needed
- Must be computer proficient
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
- Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
Salary range: $50,000 - $60,000