Assistant will support the head of comedy programming for HBO and HBO Max.
Assistant will support the head of comedy programming for HBO and HBO Max. This person must be exceedingly well-organized and flexible. The ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment and to be proactive, resourceful, and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
Your Role Accountabilities
- This position provides support by keeping daily calendar, answering phones, rolling calls, preparing expense reports, and making travel arrangements.
- Duties also include heavy office administration including logging submissions, maintaining files, and logging and tracking materials as well as research projects related to projects in development, production and post.
Qualifications & Experience
- Agency experience as well as knowledge of industry players and standards is highly preferred.
- Ideal candidate should have a polished manner, be a quick study, possess exceptional organizational skills, as well as an ability to prioritize meetings and tasks.
- Must be a team player who is comfortable in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, with some experience providing coverage.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the development and production process.
- Ability to work under pressure and with utmost discretion…and with a sense of humor.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
$42,006.00 - $78,010.00 salary per year.