Englewood Cliffs, NJ: The Executive Assistant is a full-time position in NBCUniversal's Technical Operations organization and provides administrative support to the SVP, Enterprise Product and Distribution.
Nov 20, 2023
The Executive Assistant is a full-time position in NBCUniversal's Technical Operations organization and provides administrative support to the SVP, Enterprise Product and Distribution. The ideal candidate for this position has exemplary planning and time management skills and can organize and manage calendars, keeping scheduling operations running smoothly and efficiently. This individual will also be instrumental in helping to develop and manage team and site engagement activities. This position has visibility to the Technical Operations leadership team; professional communication and presence are essential to the role.
- Proactively managing/coordinating daily schedule/calendar, expenses, contacts, travel arrangements, meetings (internal and external), conferences, and seminars for the team leader
- Demonstrates leadership to maintain credibility and trust with management staff.
- Determining the importance of meeting requests and schedule; accordingly, demonstrate flexibility, patience, and persistence in routinely rescheduling meetings.
- Manages complex schedule and coordinates meetings with internal and external parties across multiple time zones utilizing multiple calendars, and anticipating problems and conflicts in advance.
- Responsible for excellence in complex meeting/event preparation (AV, room scheduling, telepresence events, etc.), set-up, and follow-up including preparing presentations /agendas/materials, documenting notes, and coordinating follow-up items to completion, arranging for food/drink.
- Manage expense policy, including team approvals, reimbursements and expense reports for team leader in accordance with established policy guidelines, track expenses and follow-up in timely manner.
- Managing general office and administrative tasks, including ordering of miscellaneous supplies, renewing memberships, and subscriptions, managing distribution lists, photocopying, faxing, deliveries, etc.
- Creating and editing presentations, agendas, spreadsheets, communications, databases, and reports
- Participating in meetings, take notes and disseminate information to relevant stakeholders.
- Responsible for drafting and editing correspondence.
- Managing special projects/events as designated and assist other department members as necessary and acts as back up for other assistants on team.
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in an administrative support role.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Track record of proactively managing/coordinating daily schedule/calendar, expenses, contacts, travel arrangements, meetings (internal and external), conferences, and seminars for the team leader with minimal error.
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel and Teams. Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including a professional phone manner, email etiquette and in-person presence.
- Experience taking detailed notes, extracting action items, following up with stakeholders and overseeing general team programming needs.
- Ability to understand priorities and adjust meetings and content appropriately.
- Knowledge of all basic office equipment required.
- Prior experience supporting a leader working across different time zones.
- A self-starter who is organized with strong decision-making capability, ability to follow through without supervision.
- Adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response.
- Superior organizational and administrative skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- High degree of professionalism and the ability to interface well with internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrates ability to work on a team and willingness to give assistance to co-workers in other areas.
- Must be able to maintain department business with the utmost confidentially.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and administrative skills, together with developed interpersonal skills, telephone manner and attention to detail.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
- Salary range: $75,000 - $90,000 (Not bonus eligible).
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States