The Executive Assistant serves as a key member of the team working to support the EVP and SVP, Production within a high volume, quick paced production unit. The EA must maintain up to date information regarding the production unit’s entire slate and acts as a conduit to connect people, information and processes to ensure the successful and efficient creation of our content.
Greater New York City Area, Greater Los Angeles Area
Nov 16, 2023
The Executive Assistant serves as a key member of the team working to support the EVP and SVP, Production within a high volume, quick paced production unit. The EA must maintain up to date information regarding the production unit’s entire slate and acts as a conduit to connect people, information and processes to ensure the successful and efficient creation of our content. This role tracks the status of ongoing projects and deliverables for projects in pre-production and production. In this role, you will be a primary facilitator to share the data with internal partners. Clear communication skills and attention to detail are key requirements for this position.
Job Responsibilities: Executive Assistant, A+E Factual Studios
- Manage the tracking of A+E Factual Studios’ projects through Airtable. This includes but is not limited to: the number of hours delivered per year, series/show production status and updates by episode, commission information, internal/external delivery detail, DEI and population information.
- Analyze data for certain milestones: calculate costs, hour count, delivery count, and other metrics for corporate presentations
- Manage finance trackers with cost and delivery information.
- Manage kick-off announcements for all new shows including kick-off emails to relevant departments, meetings with different departments, eg. post, social, photo, shortform.
Show Team Management
- Manage A+E Factual Studios’ Google Drive with the help of IT ensuring all show teams are using properly, troubleshooting when needed.
- Create Box folders and Google Drive sites for each production including making sure documents within are up to date.
- Coordinate with Production Management to send updated budgets and schedules.
- Manage Air Dates and notifications to participants and crews
- Track development and show deliverables, meeting agendas and action items for SVP, Production.
- Assist show teams on special projects, eg style guides, vision decks, research as directed.
- Manage execution of legal documents for show based shoots and intercompany agreements.
- Prep agendas and meeting materials for SVP, Production
- Assist in creation/design of PowerPoint decks for various corporate presentations.
- Schedule meetings, manage expenses, travel and corporate gifts for the EVP/SVP.
- Coordinate with our internal show teams to ensure accurate DEI information to report to HR.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Have a minimum of 2 years in unscripted or scripted programming production with production field experience a plus.
- Have prior administrative experience supporting VP or above is preferred.
- Be versed in today’s latest software programs; Airtable, MS Office Suite (ie Word, Excel, Power Point), Other presentation software, Google Suite, etc
- Have exceptional communication skills and the ability to interact with senior level executives.
- Be able to develop and maintain positive working relationships with a wide range of individuals with different skills, experience levels, and goals.
- Be extremely detail-oriented and able to multitask/handle many projects at once in a team-oriented environment.
- Be flexible, willing to adapt and develop new skills to meet unique production needs.
- Be a committed problem-solver who can smoothly navigate competing priorities in a fast-paced environment and escalate issues as necessary.
Hourly Pay Range: $28.20 - $34.67