We are currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant on a fixed term contract until Jan 2024. The successful candidates will provide comprehensive administrative support to the VP and three Directors.
London, United Kingdom
Jun 30, 2023
We are currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant on a fixed term contract until Jan 2024.
The successful candidates will provide comprehensive administrative support to the VP and three Directors. Work is generated primarily by the VP/Director of own function; however, support may sometimes be provided to an alternative function if that functions EA is unavailable.
- Co-ordinate the VP / Director's schedule/diary, maintaining Outlook diary, make appointments and schedule meetings.
- General composition of typing of correspondence, faxing, photocopying and filing of the VP/ Director's and other members of the department as required.
- Keep in touch with the VP/Director when they are off site so that they are aware of urgent messages and commitments.
- Ensure the VP/Directors are informed in advance of upcoming events.
- Cover the VP/Director’s phone including screening calls, make calls on behalf of the VP/Director and other management conveying messages clearly and promptly.
- Open the VP/ Director's post including creating responses whenever possible and sort to ensure urgent correspondence is escalated appropriately.
- Manage the stationary supply.
- Book all courses and conferences attended by the VP/Director's.
- Track the VP/Director's expenses including coordinating the completion of monthly reimbursement forms.
- Reconcile the VP/Director's credit card accounts on receipt of statements.
- Undertake, most of the administration for the VP/ Director including minute taking at meetings.
What You Bring:
- Previous experience of diary management and organisation for at least one VP/Director.
- Advanced administration skills including letter writing and minute taking.
- Have a working knowledge of reconciliation of expenses and invoices at VP / Director level.
- Have an understanding of budgets and have previously managed and worked within budgetary guidelines e.g. travel arrangements
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels
- The ability to prioritise own workload including assisting in prioritising the workload of the VP / Director where possible.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Be discreet and have the ability to handle confidential issues.
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent in Mathematics and English
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages and email Microsoft Outlook