The EA to the EVP International Digital Distribution is responsible for supporting all day-to-day activity undertaken by the EVP. This will include administrative duties such as diary management, travel arrangements, and expense reports.
The EA to the EVP International Digital Distribution is responsible for supporting all day-to-day activity undertaken by the EVP. This will include administrative duties such as diary management, travel arrangements, and expense reports. The role will also include the preparation of presentations, significant work on Excel, tracking of key departmental initiatives, and any other work required by the EVP. There will also be considerable direct liaison with clients and senior stakeholders as required. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity for career growth outside of the traditional EA role. The successful candidate will also need a passion for content and will be required to be fully up-to-date with the NBCU film & series output.
- Provide day-to-day support to all aspects of the EVP role.
- Ensure all actions are prioritized and followed up by the EVP.
- Establish a workflow for tracking and managing deal priority documents to capture overall team priorities.
- Liaise directly with external clients and internal senior stakeholders to ensure key deliverables are achieved.
- Coordinate special projects across the TVD team as required.
- Play a key role in creating and building presentations for the wider team including PowerPoint slides, preparing and integrating financial data into presentations, and incorporating multi-media materials (video, music, web content, etc).
- Coordinate input from the sales team on our sales solutions efforts for TV Series including tracking and updating pitch materials for clients.
- Act as key liaison with the finance team including sourcing data, compiling information, and updating budget documents.
- Event planning: organizing and arranging meetings including international events.
- Minute taking at various meetings.
- First point of contact on all external matters including call screening, processing mail/post, meeting requests, and responding where appropriate.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with internal and external clients.
- Making travel arrangements and collecting travel documentation and receipts.
- Preparing and processing expense reports and ensuring timely settlement of Corporate Credit Cards.
- Managing diaries, scheduling, and coordinating internal and external meetings, conference calls, and other activities as required.
- Word-processing documents, including letters and Excel spreadsheets.
- Establish and maintain office files, ensuring timely filing of documents.
- Other ad-hoc secretarial support e.g., printing, binding materials, photocopying, etc.
- Expertise & tracking of key film & series output, which may also include reading scripts, and providing product summaries.
- The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above descriptions and may be modified at any time by the Department or NBCUniversal.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or 2+ years in an assistant role supporting an executive.
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
- Must be willing to work in Universal City, California.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- A passion for TV & Film content is essential.
- High interest in digital technologies & opportunities.
- Interest and experience related to international markets are a plus.
- Demonstrable capability in supporting senior executives within fast-moving international organizations.
- Professional and confident style in dealing with all levels of staff (including very senior management) and 3rd parties.
- Must have excellent communication skills including report/letter writing and excellent telephone manner.
- Resilient and Resourceful - must be able to work effectively with minimum supervision.
- Ability to research and source ad-hoc information independently.
- Strong sense of initiative with the ability to multitask, and anticipate executive needs, using a proactive and energetic style.
- Excellent attention to detail, and the ability to deliver as promised.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel & PowerPoint in particular) are essential.
- Can do attitude, positive, honest, reliable, and energizing.
- Be available and approachable.
- Able to plan work on his/her own initiative and to tight deadlines.
- Proactive attitude, be on top of the work and team priorities to anticipate needs.
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner.
- Ability to plan and manage a complex schedule several months ahead of time.
This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
Salary range: $45,000-$58,000.