We are hiring a Freelance Event Operations professional to support our Award-Winning team for approximately 9-12 months. Support the events team in streamlining departmental operations through document and timeline management.
We are hiring a Freelance Event Operations professional to support our Award-Winning team for approximately 9-12 months. The ideal candidate will support the running of the operations of our Events team, including developing systems, processes, and timelines towards completing multiple large and small scale projects simultaneously; is an efficient and effective communicator with internal Sr. executives and external vendors alike; adheres to deadlines; anticipates potential roadblocks, adeptly and seamlessly pivoting when needed; continuously evaluates processes for maximum efficiencies; and has a proven track record of accomplishing these goals.
Though we operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, professionalism, a positive attitude, and a collaborative bent are necessary. As such, this position requires a diverse skill set, related but not limited to live and virtual event production, and knowledge of event-based and operational technology platforms.
This Freelance role is expected to last 9-12 months. The position works five days a week, with three days onsite. The day rate is $385.00.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the events team in streamlining departmental operations through document and timeline management
- Develop and create processes and workflows that create greater departmental efficiencies
- Develop and manage tracking process to support timely invoice receipt and payment flow
- Manage workflow of departmental contracts across the entire events team
- Manage the flow of stakeholder deck approvals from inception to completion on behalf of the events team keeping quality control and consistency top of mind
- Manage Monday.com workflow, building, and managing boards, and reports, remaining current in the latest Monday updates and tools
- Manage FED freelance needs internally and with HR
- Manage Global Events Calendar
- Manage expectations for project and team deliverables, supporting stakeholder communications and driving an effective system of project status tracking
- Update and manage FED vendor database
- Track event shipments to ensure proper delivery instructions and receipt of materials.
- Provide planning and on-site operational and logistics support as needed for the events team
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 3-5 years of project management and event experience
- Proficient in MS Office programs, including but not limited to Word, Power Point, and Excel
- Knowledge of or ability to learn SalesForce and Monday.com platforms
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong communication and cross-functional skills, with the ability to engage, listen, and collaborate with internal departments/teams to align strategy through execution
- Possess strong decision-making abilities along with creative, project, and time management skills
- Able to thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment
- A self-starter, able to take initiative and work independently
- Highly motivated with strong work ethic and an aptitude for problem-solving
- Collaborative working style and team-player attitude
- Ability to work 10 hours per day, possibly longer based on the event
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
- Experience at an agency or entertainment studio with 2+ years in a supervisory role
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $48.13-48.13 per hour.