This is a FT, Temp role from Nov 2023 to May 2024. Hybrid at NYC location preferred; will also consider fully remote. To fulfill our commitment to environmental and social responsibility, we seek an additional member to prepare agendas, content, and presentation decks for ESG Council working groups.
Greater New York City Area
Nov 02, 2023
Paramount’s ESG strategy is critical to our success as a company. We are working to foster a better world for our employees, audiences, partners, and communities. It is our responsibility to measure and manage the ESG impacts we have as a global content powerhouse.
The media and entertainment industry is one of the most powerful forces influencing and reflecting culture, social views, and societal outcomes. To fulfill our commitment to environmental and social responsibility, we seek an additional member to:
- Provide support for team while multiple members are on parental leave
- Prepare agendas, content, and presentation decks for ESG Council working groups
- Liaise with leaders and subject matter experts across Paramount Global to identify material topic areas and pertinent information related to them and collect pertinent qualitative and quantitative data
- Support Paramount’s climate strategy work: scheduling and creating agendas and slide decks for related working group meetings
- Support the company’s sustainable production strategy work: data collection, engagement with key internal and external partners
- Support the team’s ESG governance work, including updating data with rankers and raters, compiling data for gap analyses, conducting peer benchmarking, and drafting policy documents in key identified areas
- Create presentations for key meetings with company leadership
- Support Earth Month planning and execution of initiatives
This is a FT, Temp role from Nov 2023 to May 2024. Hybrid at NYC location preferred; will also consider fully remote.
- 5-7 years of professional experience in ESG or sustainability
- Private sector ESG experience
- A self-starter, able to work efficiently without all data or information
- Comfortable and adept in navigating an ambiguous, matrixed environment
- Strong writing, communication, and organizational skills
- Experience managing and implementing ESG strategies and companywide plans
- Advanced course work in ESG/sustainability, and specifically greenhouse gas emissions accounting
- An understanding of the entertainment industry and media production
- A propensity for curiosity
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with ESG reporting
- Experience with Workiva
- Comfort with using, manipulating, and presenting quantitative data to non-technical audiences
- Demonstrable ability to collaborate with a wide range of internal and external partners
Hiring Salary Range: $65.0 - 68.0.