We are seeking a creative and passionate Producer for The Dhar and Jay Show! The ideal candidate will come from a background in producing docu-series for well known influencers and celebrities.
In addition, they will have a keen eye to drive key creative elements of a show from specifying shooting styles to ensuring sets, building a good creative team and overseeing scripts to deliver high quality, meaningful content. This person will have a strong understanding of production budgets, each role within Production and Post-Production, with a strong creative direction to contribute to the desired end-result. Ultimately, this individual will possess strong storytelling skills with a narrative appeal to drive our audience across multiple episodes.
Please take a look at our videos here: https://youtu.be/_J598Wi4L0c
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME:
- Assembling a highly qualified production team to oversee each step of the production process
- Conceptualizing, developing, and producing, ensuring success relevant to time-line and budgets while meeting business requirements and strategies
- Coming up with creative ideas and pitching them directly to both executives while working with writers on the team
- Maintaining budget for all phases of production while assembling a production team including directors, technical personnel and editors
- Working collaboratively on all aspects of the show, events, and specialty content
- Researching and interviewing contributors to piece together shows
- Identifying and booking celebrity and lifestyle guests while overseeing those assisting with guest bookings
- Developing and maintaining relationships with contacts and guests
- Cultivating and demonstrating an interest and awareness of trends and best practices on various social media platforms
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- A minimum of 3 years working within the film industry as a Producer specifically for short scripted documentaries
- A robust portfolio of docu series produced for well known influencers and or celebrities
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment on a wide variety of projects
- Extremely organized with the ability to work effectively and efficiently
- Strong creative thinking with excellent interpersonal skills
WHEN WE’LL TALK ABOUT HOW AWESOME YOU ARE:
No formal cover letters, please. Instead include a few short paragraphs in your application explaining why you’d be a good fit for this particular position.