As the Director of Video Production, you will travel and attend all commissioned videos to ensure creative is executed properly and within budget.
As the Director of Video Production, you will travel and attend all commissioned videos to ensure creative is executed properly and within budget. You'll get to experience collaborating and creating visuals with artists, managers, directors, producers, cinematographers, set designers, and glam teams. You will be reviewing footage from each shoot to identify problems with lighting, sound, or camera angles that need to be corrected. You will also be establishing marketing strategies for specific projects such as the creation of trailers to promote upcoming videos.
Here you’ll get to:
- Solicit treatments for a variety of artists at various budget levels.
- Lead teams of creatives and collaborate with various production companies.
- Ensure videos are delivered on time, within budget, and adhere to the highest quality standard.
- Provide expertise to resolve any production-related challenges and ensure smooth operations.
- Identify and build a network of developing director talent.
- Stay informed on the latest music videos, art, photography, and culture.
- You enjoy being challenged and have a great perspective on the art of production.
- You want to be part of a diverse, first rate creative production team and a cutting edge-company that provides the resources for success.
- You have at least 5 years of experience commissioning music videos.
- You are well rounded and passionate in making music videos spans multiple genres-from pop to hip hop, and alternative.
- You have impeccable taste and are resourceful.
We’d love it if you also had:
- Ability to manage multiple projects in various stages simultaneously.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Strong knowledge of all production and postproduction processes, format, and techniques.
- A team player mindset.
Salary Range: $80,000 to $100,000 Annually