Oversee the subscriber engagement team that encompasses developing and implementing end to end subscriber journeys for key subscriber segments and across all marketing channels.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater New York City Area
Feb 16, 2023
- Oversee the subscriber engagement team that encompasses developing and implementing end to end subscriber journeys for key subscriber segments and across all marketing channels.
- Partner with content programming, brand and partnership marketing leads to build segmentation strategies and define goals & priorities to drive higher content engagement.
- Partner with Data Science & Analytics to formulate deep insights on target audiences by identifying key leading drivers to increase content engagement and ultimately higher retention.
- Identify new scalable audience segment opportunities that drive deeper engagement, content diversification and habitual usage.
- Create, implement, and continually optimize a data-informed testing plan. Measure and report on results of marketing efforts assessing results against specific metrics and size opportunities for scale.
- Partner with the Product team to align on roadmaps and unlock new use cases facilitating video discovery and continued engagement, including episode/series completion. Also, work to develop new features to improve overall subscriber experience that can also be demonstrated via our marketing touchpoints.
- Partner with the Marketing Operations team to evaluate and integrate new technologies, platforms, and channels to reach and engage our audiences.
- 5+ years of retention marketing experience in lifecycle programs, segmentation and automation strategy.
- Direct-to-consumer subscription and/or streaming product experience a plus
- Highly analytically and data-driven with the ability to surface meaningful insights from large data sets
- Steady record of building, leading and developing hard-working teams.
- Agile and fluid marketer with test and learn mentality to rapidly iterate on findings.
- Results-oriented with a proven record of performing against aggressive growth targets
- Strong ability to build roadmaps, assess priorities and multi-task.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills and ability to influence decisions without direct authority.
- Ability to quickly learn and navigate several internal processes, procedures, as well as data and content management systems
Hiring Salary Range: $124,500.00 - 160,000.00.