Paradigm TV and Rico Salam Production are looking for a passionate and seasoned Director of Photography for our feature film project “Kidnapped”
Greater Philadelphia Area
Dec 15, 2022
Feb 13, 2023
Contact: Ryan Sellers
“Kidnapped” is a film about a young boy “Kevin” who gets kidnapped by a woman “Diane” who lost her family a few years prior in a house fire. Now feeling like she has been given a second chance at being a mother, she won’t let anyone including Kevin’s real mother, take another “son” away from her. She will go through the most extreme measures to ensure that she is the only woman that Kevin calls “Mom.” The story is a very unique chest match between a mother who will do anything to find her child and a woman who has nothing else to lose but the second shot at being a mother.
Some other details for the film are as followed:
– The Filming will take place in February/March.
– Shooting will be no longer then 10 hour/days.
– Filming will be for 20-22 days between February and March.
– Filming will be 4-5 days a week with at least 2 days off each week.
– We will be filming the movie with the RED Komodo.
– This is a Paid job however it is a low budget feature film.
– Will have the opportunity to recommend your own 1st AC/Gaffer.
– This is a Non-Union Project however you will receive IMDb credits.
– Will open you up to many other filmmaking opportunities with the Paradigm TV production team on future projects.
Requirements are as follows:
– Must have experience and understanding of the RED Komodo. (If you own the camera, that’s a plus, but not a requirement.)
– Must be able to work with a steady camera/ crane / drones.
– Must be able to adjust shoots or advise alternative shots based on location and situations.
– Must be available for the production in February and March for 20-22 days.
– Must be available to go location scouting and come to preproduction meetings.
– If you have your own equipment that is a plus but not a requirement.
If interested, please send a reel, resume and/or website/portfolio to email@example.com. We will review and set up an interview for the project.
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you!