The Streaming Marketing team is looking for a Marketing Strategy Director to help our international marketing efforts across multiple streaming brands.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area
Jun 23, 2022
This role will be responsible for identifying strategic areas for improvement in Marketing, partnering with our data, product, and marketing teams to put together a data infrastructure that can enable our Marketing operations, and developing operational Key Performance Indicators for the Marketing organization.
- Long-Term Strategy Development: Partner closely with our Marketing leaders on analysis and development of our plan to achieve operational excellence within Marketing.
- Develop operational metrics for Marketing.
- Develop functional plans with the rest of the marketing functional leaders (e.g. paid, digital, social, partnerships etc).
- Evaluate short and long term performance of marketing activities.
- Drive operational excellence in marketing processes (e.g. workflows, tools).
- Excellent ability to document performances and results, and crafting presentation for senior leaders.
- Manage business reviews; WBRs, MBRs, QBRs.
- Maintain roadmap for the entire marketing central organization with project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities.
- Lead delivery of the roadmap according to the plan and ensure teams are aligned by tracking project and providing regular reports on project status to project team and key partners.
- 10+ years of experience in a highly-analytical environment (e.g. management consulting firm, strategy and operations, or other roles that require a blend of analytical, operations, and heavy cross-functional interaction).
- Strong written and verbal communication capabilities with the ability to provide recommendations in a clear and concise way and engage partners to drive alignment across teams.
- High comfort level with independently performing comprehensive analyses and managing projects.
- Proficiency in financial modeling via Excel, experience or strong interest to learn BI tools such as Tableau, and the ability to quickly learn internal tools.
- High tolerance for change, and the capacity to accomplish high amounts of work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Hands on experience with project and release management tools such as, Confluence, and JIRA.
- Good time management, problem-solving, strong work ethic, transparent, authentic, upbeat, a self-starter, and with the desire and eagerness to learn.
- Independent problem-solving, critical thinking skills, and risk management experience.
- Solid understanding of the streaming landscape and business models.
- Experience working with multi-platform products on mobile, web and OTT.
- Project Management experience in a technical media company is a plus. Capability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- BS/BA in related field preferred.
- Master’s degree in a related field (is a plus).